Effective date February 2011
We want our customers to be aware of what information RMKT Concepts, LLC collects and how it is handled, with whom the information may be shared, and our customers’ “opt out” rights. This policy sets forth our policies with respect to nonpublic personally identifiable information (“personal information”) about potential, current, and former customers.
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
To provide reliable, quality products and service RMKT Concepts, LLC must collect certain information regarding its customers and potential customers.
You may provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you:
- register for an account;
- order products or gift certificates;
- request customer support or send us any other communication;
- sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers;
- enter sweepstakes or contests;
- sign up for, or redeem, special offers;
- respond to surveys;
- use our Email-to-a-Friend or Refer-A-Friend features.
Such information may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. You may also provide us with information about other people, such as their email addresses, if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the affiliated website(s) or our promotions.
II. RMKT CONCEPTS, LLC COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
All personal information that RMKT Concepts, LLC collects is handled by RMKT Concepts, LLC in accordance with this privacy statement.
RMKT Concepts, LLC uses personal information: for the stated purpose for which such information is gathered; for marketing analysis and sales planning purposes; for legal, financial, accounting and tax record keeping; for other business purposes associated with its services; to manage its business; and to comply with requirements imposed by governmental authorities. RMKT Concepts, LLC may disclose personal information to certain service providers that are contractually obligated to keep the information we provide them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
A. Internet Technology
Like many sites, this Site may employ cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, allow you to change web pages during your visit without having to re-enter your information, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times.
We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
B. Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
IV. RMKT CONCEPTS, LLC INFORMATION SECURITY
RMKT Concepts, LLC maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard your personal information, and secure your information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. To this end, we use industry-standard methods such as firewalls, encryption and system access controls, and our security practices are regularly reviewed against industry best practices by internal staff and independent third parties.
All personal information that RMKT Concepts, LLC collects is accessible by RMKT Concepts, LLC employees and contractors and, to the extent required for the tax, accounting, legal and other professionals hired by RMKT Concepts, LLC, for business purposes only and to fulfill their fiduciary or representative duty. All such professionals are bound to maintain the confidentiality of information supplied to them by contractual and/or ethical obligations.
V. “OPT-OUT” PROVISION
RMKT Concepts, LLC offers any person the opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving future offers from RMKT Concepts, LLC or from affiliated and unaffiliated companies. To remove your information from our database so as not to receive future advertising communications, you can send an email to email@example.com. Or you can send a written correspondence to the same effect to:
RMKT Concepts, LLC
740 Duffy Drive
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Please note that it may take up to 30 days from the date of receipt of notification for your request to become active. In your opt-out instructions, so that we can accurately remove your record, please include your name, address, phone number, and attorney’s name that is handling or handled your case.
- California: In accordance with California law, RMKT Concepts, LLC will automatically opt out California residents from sharing with unaffiliated companies and will not share information we collect about California residents with unaffiliated companies except as permitted by law, such as with the consent of the customer or to service the customer’s accounts. We will limit sharing with affiliates to the extent required by applicable California law.
- Vermont: In accordance with Vermont law, RMKT Concepts, LLC will automatically opt out Vermont residents from sharing with unaffiliated companies and will not share information we collect about Vermont residents with unaffiliated companies except as permitted by law, such as with the consent of the customer, to service the customer’s accounts or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. We will not share application information, consumer report information and information from outside sources about Vermont residents with affiliated companies except with the authorization or consent of the Vermont resident.
VI. REVISION OF THIS POLICY